It Was The Best Of Days, The Most Magical Of Days

13:42:00

The Making of Harry Potter Warner Bros Studio Tour was so magical (pun absolutely intended) that I just needed to share some of my favorite moments with the world! 


Hermione's Yule Ball gown was even more gorgeous off screen than it was on screen -
the craftsmanship which goes into these costumes is unbelievable!!

Diagon Alley is spectacular, but what particularly impressed me was the attention to
detail of the shop windows and interiors. Flourish and Blotts' Guilderoy Lockhart display
was so authentic and was just how I imagined it to be in the books. 
Yet another costume favorite of mine, the Weasley jumpers were hidden up in a corner. I'm so glad that I
managed to spot them! You could also buy them in the gift shop (if you're rolling in money...)
The chance to sit in a replica flying Ford Anglia was an unexpected treat for everyone-
There's quite a few other surprises too!

The music, lighting, and atmosphere really made the model room so effective. I have to admit that all three of us
 shed a little tear when we saw our dream school stood right in front of us. I think we spent just under an hour gazing at this masterpiece - yet it only felt like 10 minutes!!
So that was just a snippet of the treats in store when you visit the Making of Harry Potter. Of course there is so much more to see and do, but I don't really want to spoil the surprise! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments