Top Drugstore Products//Collab with Vanity and Vodka

12:31:00

It was so tricky to choose just one favourite of each thing!

We all have items in our make up bag that we grab again and again. Some we've had for years, some we've fallen in love with so fast that they've quickly become a staple in our make up routine. Myself and Steph Louise over at Vanity and Vodka have each put together a list of our most used make up. I have absolutely loved working with her, you should definitely go and check her post and blog out here! 



Max Factor Face Finity Foundation, £9.99, Boots
This foundation made it into my February favourites, so it must be good. I have so many acne scars but the coverage is so great that you cant see any of them under this! I also love it as you don't need to use a primer underneath! Plus one small bottle lasts a very long time.


Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, £4.19, Boots
Every single beauty blogger swears by this, but it really is the best. Enough said, just go and buy one if you haven't already!

Rimmel Clear Complexion Transparent Powder, £3.99, Boots
I find it quite tricky to find a good powder that sets my foundation as I do spend a lot of my time resting my head in my hands at uni. But the clear complexion powder holds my foundation in place for  a whole day, even if I have spent most of my time napping on library tables!


W7 Hollywood Bronze and Glow, £4.95, w7
I don't care at all for the bronzer in this set, but I think the highlighter does a great job. It's shimmery but not to Tinkerbell-like, and is very pigmented.

W7 Candy Blush in Galactic, £4.95, w7
You could put this blush into a Nars palette and no one would be able to tell the difference. Galactic reminds me of a dusty pink rose, and when applied it really does look like you've been out in the cold! 

W7 Africa Bronzer, £4.95, w7
This is a very recent addition to my make up routine but I'm really impressed with this bronzer. I love wearing it on a cold, sunny day - it makes me feel summery in the biting cold! 


Soap and Glory Smoulder Kohl in Superblack, £5, Boots
Anyone who knows me well knows my obsession with Soap and Glory, so I'm quite surprised that I only chose two of their products to feature in this post! Smoulder Kohl, whilst not long lasting, creates a awesome smokey eye and works well under the eye too.

Rimmel Wonder'Full Wake Me Up Mascara, £7.99, Boots
I'm not really fussy with mascara as I never really notice a difference from product to product. However, I am a fan of Wonder'Full as it doesn't clump, smudge drastically, or dry out after a couple of weeks. I do love that it makes me look more awake than I am, plus it smells of cucumber. 

Accessorize Eye Shadow in ...., discontinued
Whilst fall out can be an issue with this eye shadow, this creamy silvery glittery white concoction looks so pretty with nude lips and a light foundation. I've loved this since my early teenage years, and unfortunately its not available anymore. But I will keep using it until it has run out (which hopefully is a long way in the future!)

Fearne Cotton Eye Shadow Palette, discontinued, Boots Christmas Gifts
Boots at Christmas is a beautiful thing. A couple of years ago I received this as a gift and fell in love straight away with the autumnal colours. I love wearing the dark green shades as they compliment my ginger hair. Its such a shame that this has also been discontinued for the time being. Hopefully a new, updated version will emerge in Christmases to come!


Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Lacquer in Charm Offensive, £7, Boots
Hands down my favourite lip product EVER. The colour suits me down to the ground and lasts for a long time. Plus this lacquer is not sticky in the slightest, making everyday wear that little more comfortable.

Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick in #40, £5.49, Boots
I'm not a fan of nude lips on their own, nor do I usually go for lipsticks. But this Kate Moss Nude Lipstick makes for a perfect base under light lip glosses. For this reason, I couldn't help but showcase this to you all!

Body Shop Born Lippy Lip Balm in Satsuma Shimmer, £2, The Body Shop
A pot of this stuff will last you a good year. If it wasn't so nourishing and sweet smelling it probably would last a little longer. Nothing makes me happier than a satsuma scent!

I've loved sharing my top drugstore products with you all. Remember to go check out Steph's blog and twitter!

stephlouise.co.uk

@vanityandvodka_ 

Beth x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. The satsuma lip balm is so so addictive! Whenever I have it in my bag I put it on a solid 20 times a day haha.

    Bethany | Curly and Wordy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm glad I'm not the only one with this addiction! I've tried so many others, but I always come back to Satsuma.

      Delete