January Favourites

10:39:00

This month has gone too quickly. There I said it. Yada yada yada *insert more sentimental guff about the fast passage of time here.* To commemorate January, I thought I would give you all a little insight to what I've loved this month. I always love to watch favourite videos and read blog posts along these lines, maybe I'm nosy but I love to see what others have liked and try a few things myself. So here are a few of the things I loved this January.


Death of a Bachelor - Panic! At The Disco
I grew up listening to this band and so had really high expectations for their 5th studio album. Brendon Urie did not disappoint. Its not just your typical alternative album, Panic! have really moved towards a new electronic, jazz inspired sound - a genre that looks weird on paper but sounds great blasting from the stereo. Brendon Urie is now the only permanent member of Panic!, making this album even more of a triumph. Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time will forever be stuck in my head. And I'm okay with that.



Moriarty - Anthony Horowitz
I've already raved about this book in a review earlier this month, and it just had to be in this months favourites. Head over to the review to see more about what I thought about it.


Tattoo Fixers - 9pm Tuesdays, E4
I don't have any tattoos (yet) and I dont particularly like watching 'body-shock' sort of programmes, but I am addicted to this show. Questionable tattoos are turned into absolute masterpieces, masterpieces that I often quite like the look of myself. The artists Sketch, Alice and Jay are phenomenal at what they do, and have a knack of turning a dodgy Zante tattoo into something tot be proud of. Tattoo fixers is great entertainment, in a world where great TV is at the moment quite scarce.


Google Chromecast - £30
I cannot remember a time before owning a Chromecast. I no longer have to watch catch up telly on my laptop, and I can now watch Netflix through my TV in HD instead of through a slow Wii channel. It's a great way of streaming TV to the telly, and only cost me a one off £30 fee!


Jack Wills Body Spray Trio - Christmas Present, Boots
All three of these sprays smell beautiful! I never have any luck getting Jack Wills fragrances any other time of the year than Christmas time, so when I received some for Christmas I was pretty happy. They are as strong and long lasting as perfume, but have the added bonuses of being in larger quantities and easier to carry with you than a glass perfume bottle.

I could go on forever, but I thought it best to leave the list at five. I've really enjoyed blogging this month - I'm actually slightly surprised that I've remained committed for so long! Hopefully February will be just as good, with perhaps a new look? I'll keep you informed...

Beth x

You Might Also Like

0 comments