The Lush Life (Mini Haul)

10:16:00




I thought I'd do a little window shopping in Lush. Note to self; it is impossible to do such a thing. I ended up buying a few bits and bobs to cheer up my baths. Hopefully these will last a while!!

Intergalactic Bath Bomb, £3.95

My sister chose this as a post-A Level treat. Though looking back I wish I had bought one too. It smells really minty, and looks like it's going to make quite the statement in the bath.

Lava Lamp Bath Bomb, £3.95

I was attracted to its orangey smell and purple polka dots. I have no idea what this will look like in water, but I'm hoping for a show.


Ickle Baby Bot Bath Ballistic, £1.95

This is by far the cheapest bath product I have found in store, and its one of my favourites. It doesn't create any bubbles, but has a really soothing, sleepy scent and turns the water a beautiful baby blue. I always come away with one of these.

Milky Bath Bubble Bar, £3.75

I'm not a huge fan of milky bath products, but the smell of this bubble bar tempted me into giving it a try. I actually prefer bubble bars to bombs, as I can stretch them to two or three baths, and they are bubblier than a simple bomb.

I had to stop myself after these four, as I knew it was only a matter of time until I bought the whole bath range...

Beth x



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I think it's impossible to actually enter a lush store and not buy anything! I always tell my boyfriend to not let me go in... then to not let me talk to the assistants... then not to buy anything... but somehow I always end up walking out with a huge armful of goodies!

    I love intergalactic! You've come away with such a good haul here! xx

    Alice | Dainty Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lush addiction should be universally recognised! I'm fighting the urge to have another mooch around this week, but I think its a losing battle!

      Beth x

      Delete