Stationary Addict! // Paperchase Haul

12:06:00

I have a debit card. I have the remnants of this terms student loan. Paperchase has an end of season sale...
I spent some money...
But it was totally worth it for the cute little bits and pieces I found!

Ooooh stationary!
I am always looking for ways to hold pages in books for essays, so I picked up some beautiful London themed sticky tabs for £2. They are so teency-weency, making them absolutely perfect for highlighting quotes in library books.

Really wanted another notebook, I have an obsession...
I start my dissertation work soon, and that gave me an excuse to grab this A4 Nordic Exercise Book for £3. Honestly, its so funky both inside and out and reminds me a lot of my old school books. This was just something I couldn't ignore.

I'm gonna have the funkiest dissertation notes on campus. FACT.
I've also been trying to make a more concerted effort to organise my desk area, making it a space where I can find everything I need and work comfortably. I'm hoping that the next couple of items will do just that.

Everybody loves a well crafted box right? No? Okay, its just me then...
I like to hide all my paper and general crap out of sight, so this A4 Calculator Stationary Box should do just the trick. It fits great inside my desk cupboard, and its really sturdy so hopefully it will last a while. Plus, this was only £3.50!

Ooooh Rose Gold?? #sopintrest #ontrend
I currently have a large pencil pot that makes more mess than it tidies, so this £3 Rose Gold Pen Pot looked like a sweet deal. I was a little disappointed that it wasn't a little bigger, but I that's what happens when you buy online and judge from a picture! I'm excited to see how this looks on my desk!

Well, there you have it. I'm obsessed. Have you bought anything to satisfy your stationary obsession lately?

Beth x

You Might Also Like

0 comments