Typo Wishlist

08:34:00


No one needs an excuse to love stationery. But the opening of Australian stationery and homeware store Typo in the UK, has given me yet another excuse to go nuts about notebooks and cute little pen pots. Unfortunately, the student loan is dribbling away - society regards rent and bills as more important than pencil cases and colouring books - so a simple Typo wishlist will have to do!

Archer Pencil Case, £6
I have a little fascination with Phrenology and its place in history, so this pencil case is everything my nerdy history self needs. Also, it looks pretty big and durable - could this be the pencil case that can hold my 5000+ highlighters??

A4 Spinout Notebook, £3.50
Sometimes I just need a notebook that affirms my existence. This does just that. It can be hard to keep your sparkle from fizzing away when you've got lots to do and no time to do it in. Maybe this would make those moments just that little bit better?

Dolphin Pen Holder, £7
I don't need another pen pot, but I need this one. It would sit perfectly on my desk! I'm sure I could find something to put in it...

Storage Crate, £25
I just have images of my beauty products looking perfect in this crate, instead of looking horribly untidy strewn across my dresser.

Pyramid Hanging Light, £12
I only have 2 plug sockets in my room, and neither of them are near my desk. This creates a bit of a problem in the evening when I'm studying and can no longer see the books in front of my face. But these hanging lights are battery powered and would solve all my lighting issues - whilst keeping with my semi-hipster/rose gold/indie theme!

I could honestly list a tonne more products that I would love to grab from Typo UK! Hopefully I'll get my hands on some of this beautiful stationery and homeware soon! 

Have you checked out Typo yet?

Beth x


















You Might Also Like

0 comments