Major Blog Rebrand!

13:01:00


I started this blog over two years ago, and sporadically posted when I had the time. My vision when I began was to blog solely about history. But as I've got older, experienced new things, and started to post regularly,  I feel I have more than just history to talk about. Books, beauty, TV, fashion, history, general day to day life. The title Thoroughly Modern History no longer reflects the lifestyle blog that my blog has become...

From today (10th February 2016), Thoroughly Modern History will cease to exist.

I have changed the name to thecatsouthebag.

Why?
I no longer fit the genre of a history blog.

I feel this name encompasses the theme of a lifestyle blog. Its unique, quirky and easy to remember/recognise.

Both my Instagram and my Twitter go by the same name, so it does make sense to match all my social media platforms together. There will hopefully be no more confusion as to who I am!

My posting schedule isn't changing, nor is what I write about in general! Breaking out of the solely history blogging genre means I can do more of what I love, whilst still going back to my roots when I want to.

I'm so excited for the future of this site. I've got so many great ideas lined up and some great collaborations in the pipeline!

Remember to give both my Instagram and Twitter a follow if you want to keep update with what I do throughout the weeks, and want to be the first to know when I've posted something!

Instagram: @thecatsouthebag
Twitter: @thecatsouthebag

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14700749/?claim=n354zaptka9">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Beth x


You Might Also Like

0 comments