Travel Wishlist

05:28:00

I'm not very well traveled. But then again I am 19, and ran straight into uni rather than taking a gap year. So I haven't really had a lot of time to travel the globe! But when I do finally get the time, here is where I would love to go...

Australia



Everything about this place fascinates me. Its huge, so much warmer than the UK, and its seasons are all topsy turvy. Ideally I would love to travel the whole length and breadth of Australia on one big trip, but I would settle with Sydney and the Gold Coast if money became an issue!


Bali

I've never been on a resort/hotel style holiday. To me, Bali seems like the perfect place to do such a thing. You can spend time on a resort by a pool, but there is also so much to see outside those gates. The beaches are beautiful, and the rain forests are something else. That is definitely something I want to see with my own eyes!

Canada

I want to see if it is really as cold as everyone says it is. I want to buy milk from a bag. I want to go and explore a society that in many respects is so similar to our own, but so different! I also have a friend from Canada, and his passion and love for his country has made me want to visit even more!

New York City

This wouldn't be my travel wishlist if I didn't include New York City. I love watching NYC based shows such as Gossip Girl, Friends and How I Met Your Mother, so to see where they were based upon and filmed would be awesome. Plus I would absolutely love to go and see a show at Madison Square Gardens, it's been a dream of mine ever since I first heard of the likes of Green Day and Muse.

I'm sure this list will grow and grow the older I get and the more I travel. Its great on rainy cold days in February to fantasize about travelling around the globe. Someday this will happen, and I simply cannot wait!

Beth x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Lovely post! travelling is the best things I have done and even though I am only 18 I appreciate every place I've been to. Living in New Zealand makes travelling to Australia so easy and the weather is perfect!! Also Bali is amazing - I think I preferred the Maldives though - but the water villas are the best place to stay if you go to any of these places !! :)

    Kathy xx
    www.alongcamekathy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!
      Thanks for commenting! I love your insights, I will definitely check out water villas when I decide to travel!

      Beth x

      Delete