Bluewater Haul

10:30:00

Happy Valentines Day everyone!


As many of you may be aware of from previous posts, I love shopping. I'm not a huge impulse buyer, nor do I spend an awful lot of money, but it is rare that I don't come home with at least something! Over the past few months I've been trying to replace a lot of my old clothes and accessories. I'm still wearing a lot of what I bought in sixth form (2-3 years ago), but obviously replacing a whole wardrobe in one go is too expensive so I tend to buy bits and bobs here and there. Here's what I picked up today!

Forever 21 Sports Jersey £16
This jersey didn't look like much on the hanger, but on it fits really well - I love how it clings to my waist and is made from the typical breathable sports fabric.
Its quite casual and I love that it is black and white - I can wear this with pretty much all of my jeans and maybe even shorts (once its about 100 degrees warmer outside!) Also their is a huge 98 printed on the back, which makes me look 100% sportier than I am.

H&M Pony T-Shirt, £7.99
I like ponies, I needed a new t-shirt. I was drawn to the autumnal colours, and the unusually long, short-but-not-cropped sleeves. Enough said really. Oh, and it's really soft.

New Look Socks (3 Pack), £3.99 each
Holey socks are just part of my life. For years I accepted this, wearing the same socks over and over again. But after so many people commenting on the state of my footwear, I decided perhaps it was time to replace them. I'm a firm believer that socks should never be boring, even if everything else you wear has to be. So naturally I couldn't not pick up these unicorn and pug socks. They're fun, functional, and spare my family the horrors of my holey socks.

Lush Ladybird Bubble Bar, £3.95 and Flowering Tea Bath Dunk, £4.95
Shopping for me isn't complete without treating myself to something from Lush. I always try to go for something I haven't tried before, so I decided to pick up two bubble bars. Ladybird smells so sweet and is HUGE so hopefully it will last a while, whilst Flowering Tea smells so gentle and apparently has a flowery surprise in my middle of the tea bag. Plus a bath product you can dunk like a teabag is pretty cool. 

As per usual I could have bought a whole lot more, but I stopped myself! If you want to read more posts like this, you can check out my 2016 Winter Clothing Haul to see some treats I picked up last month.

Beth x




You Might Also Like

0 comments