Book Buying Ban?

14:30:00

I have a miraculous ability to buy more history books than I can plausibly read at any one time. I tell myself that I don't need any more EVERY time I visit a bookshop, but oh no, I don't listen. This is me, banning myself from buying anymore until I have read these 5...



The 5 books I've decided to tackle.
Trust me, I have loads more, but I'm going to start slowly!

1. The Smell of the Continent: The British Discover Europe, by Richard Mullen and James Munson.

2. Shakespeare's Restless World, by Neil Macgregor.

3. Underworld London: Crime and Punishment in the Capital City, by Catherine Arnold.

4. A Very British Murder: The Curious Story of How Crime was Turned into Art, by Lucy Worsley.

5. Magna Carta: The Making and Legacy of the Great Charter, by Dan Jones.

I rediscovered most of these whilst sorting through my bookshelves, and I cannot wait to have a closer look at them all. Hopefully some of these should make it into my 50 book challenge reviews.

Do you have the same book buying and hoarding problem as me? Which books would you like to read from your shelf this year? Do any of these interest you? Let me know in the comments below!

Beth x

You Might Also Like

0 comments