The 50 Book Challenge 2016

12:39:00

Happy 2016 world! 

I've been making New Years resolutions for a good ten years now. Like many others, I've not been very good at keeping them. But I'm hoping that this year this won't be the case!

Inspired by YouTuber and blogger Hannah Witton, I've decided to give the 50 book challenge a go, with the aim of having read 50 books by the end of 2016. Perhaps documenting my progress on here will motivate me to keep going!

If Walls Could Talk: An Intimate History of the Home, by Lucy Worsley is the first book I have chosen. I've dipped in and out of her work for undergraduate essays, so I can't wait to read this in full.


I'll pop back on here next week to give it a review and reveal my next read. Plus look out for more frequent posts (I know I've said this before, but I'm being serious this time!) 


Beth x



You Might Also Like

0 comments