May Favourites

10:52:00


May has been and gone. Blah blah bleurgh. Here's a few bits and bobs I enjoyed this month...

Shell Bag, £9, Primark
My obsession with Ariel was taken one step further today when I bought this shell bag. I'm not quite sure when I'm going to wear it, or if it even goes with any outfits I own. But I shall use it. Because it's Ariel themed.

Storm Flower by Cheryl, £16.99. The Perfume Shop
This perfume has been pushed to the back of my shelf the past few months, as I've been hooked on the 1D scent Between Us. But with the sunnier May days, I've been reaching for Storm Flower again and again. The fruity sweet scent is 100 miles away from my love of harsh, almost man like scents such as Lady Million, but I love it all the same.

Brush Egg, £3.99, Amazon 
I've got a full on review of this on my blog here, but I thought it also deserved a favourites mention. The Brush Egg cleans my brush until it is literally as good as new, so I really cannot complain.

Max Factor Skin Luminizer Foundation, £11.99, Boots
This foundation is the perfect summer alternative to the Max Factor Face Finity All Day Flawless foundation, as it is so much lighter and really does give your skin a bright glow. You only need a tiny amount on your brush to 'paint' your whole face, so whilst its not the cheapest foundation going, it will definitely last me a fair few months.

Sure Maximum Protection Anti-Perspirant Deodorant, £5, Asda
This deodorant has given me so much more confidence when its really hot. I normally use a standard roll on deodorant, but I have loved using this when I'm wearing a shirt that is bound to show even the smallest drop of sweat on a hot day. You apply this the night before you need it, and it lasts for 48 hours. Like actually lasts. Its also great on nights out too.

Lets Squawk List Pad, £5, Paperchase
I bought this as a little exam pick-me-up that both entertained me and increased my productivity levels. Unlike many day to day planners, this pad breaks the day down into achievable goals and even goes as far as ranking them in order of importance. I always feel like I've got my life together and my day planned properly - its been equally useful for both bloggy days and uni days!

Captain America Civil War
I think everyone has been raving about this movie, but its compulsory viewing if you have a slight Marvel addiction like me. Basically The Avengers are asked to sign an agreement after causing the death of hundreds of innocent people on their latest mission,  which legally binds them to the UN, meaning they only save the world when told to.  Iron Man wants to sign it, Captain America says hell no. Cue a civil war between the Avengers and their new found allies. BAMN! What a great film.

Jane The Virgin, Netflix
I 100% blame Bethany from Curly and Wordy and her raving reviews for getting me hooked on this show, and I'm so glad she did. Jane is artificially inseminated by her doctor and ends up pregnant with Rafael's, (a guy she went on a date with 5 years ago), baby. Chaos and drama ensues. It reminds me a lot of Ugly Betty, but set in a Miami hotel, with a baby.

Beth x

You Might Also Like

0 comments