23 Thoughts Everyone Has in Boots

10:17:00


What you are about to read is an accurate portrayal of my standard trip to Boots. It's always quite an experience...

Right, I have a list. An actual list of things I need. Under no circumstances do I deviate from this list.

Do I need a basket? Maybe.... But I'm only buying a few bits and bobs...

I'll get one just in case. 

*walks around aimlessly for ten minutes* For heavens sake, where is everything. Why do they always change everything around??

I literally cannot find anything.

Ooooooh 3 for 2 on all makeup, plus a free gift? That's awfully kind of them.

No, I really shouldn't. I don't think I need two more lip pencils, a concealer, and a Essie polish. 

Walk away. Maybe we can have another look in a minute.

Wooo! I've actually found what I came in for.

Cleanser? Tick! Face mask? Tick! Dry Shampoo? Tick! Foundation? Tick!

Maybe I will have another look at the 3 for 2 offers.

Go on then, you've had a stressful couple of weeks. You deserve a whole new make up look.

I should definitely go check out now. 

Damn, why is there such a queue?   

*gets halfway up the line* Damn! I've picked up the tester! *trundles back to pick up another lipstick, queues up at the back again*

Should I buy a cheeky creme egg? Well they are 3 for a £1...

Hello lovely cashier, please be quick, I need to be out of here quick before I spend any more money.

£35???? But I've literally bought 5 things. 

Do I have enough money on my debit card? Surely I do.

Please don't decline me!

Phew! All paid for...

How am I meant to juggle my goods, receipts and the 100 vouchers I've been given?

OMG look at all these Boots points I've earned. Definitely coming in here again soon, got to keep earning those rewards...

Beth x




You Might Also Like

0 comments