Instagram accounts to inspire creativity

10:19:00


Hands up if you love Instagram. Yep, that's nearly all of you. I'm not surprised. Over 400 million people a month use Instagram, accumulating 3.5 billion likes and sharing 80 million snaps a day. That's basically everyone right? I love to share little snapshots of my life on Instagram, but its also a goldmine of creative inspiration. Blog photography, motivational quotes, beautifully crafted themes and stunning cityscapes all fuel my creative side. Here are a few Instagram accounts I love to scroll through All. The. Time.

@meowitslucy - Lucy Moon

I have such a soft spot for Youtuber and general all round gem Lucy Moon. She's just graduated with a 2:1 in History, loves succulents and speaks so candidly about mental health, equality, gender, sexuality, just everything. Her Instagram is a direct representation of the above. I love her artsy, edgy London shots, beautifully posed outfit selfies, and candid photography. Her theme is a perfect mix of mottled greys, greens, maroons - all the autumnal colours I adore. If I could take shots of London that are half as good as her, I'd be over the moon.

@ivonnespinoza - Ivonne Spinoza

Ivonne is a fairly recent follow for me, but I'm obsessed with her creative mind. I'm constantly referring to her flatlay pics for blog inspiration and simply cannot get enough of her motivational calligraphy posts. 


I have serious bookshelf envy whenever I step into the world of Marvellous Reads. Becca's a fairly new kid on the bookstagram front, and she's certainly my favourite. I love her daily reading updates, her bookshelf tours and her love of classics. She makes me want to read more and drain my bank account in Waterstones.

@curlyandwordy - Bethany Austin

Bethany makes the everyday look beautiful in her posts. A rainy day inside? Brunch and blankets are the answer. Fancy an ice cream, Bethany will carefully cover a Mr Whippy cone in marshmallows, find the perfect lighting, and take that perfect shot. Her pastel theme is beautiful. You should check out her account and flick through her blog Curly and Wordy pronto. If you don't find inspiration here, then I can't help you! 

Beth x



You Might Also Like

0 comments